GDT: HFBoards GDT: 12/13/2023 | 5 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Are you saying he should have been penalized for the hit on Skinner?

I hope not. It was one of the best examples of a clean hit you could possibly find.
I'd have to see it again. But it appeared to be too far from the boards and towards the boards.

Are you saying he should have been penalized for the hit on Skinner?

I hope not. It was one of the best examples of a clean hit you could possibly find.
I'd have to see it again. But it appeared to be too far from the boards and towards the boards.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
So, it took the Sabres over 18 minutes to register their first SOG in the opening period, here we are over 11 mins into the second period and Colorado hasn’t had a shot on goal.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
Skinner came back for a shift and then to the room again.

If the guy is too far from the boards you don't make the hit. Do you ever post anything but garbage.
As a Sabres fan... dude what are you talking about. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that hit. You're making a fool of yourself. Please stop

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
But I thought they had the generational talents in Dahlin and Power? What happened?
Who said Power is a generational talent? Are they special?. He's a gifted offensive player. He's very bad defensively at this point. Maybe he will be ok some day. Generational? Not gonna happen.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Who said Power is a generational talent? Are they special?. He's a gifted offensive player. He's very bad defensively at this point. Maybe he will be ok some day. Generational? Not gonna happen.
Who said?? All of HFboard were saying it lol. Some are still saying Dahlin is better than Hughes 😆

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
Who said?? All of HFboard were saying it lol. Some are still saying Dahlin is better than Hughes 😆
Dahlin is a different story. He is easily the best player on the ice most nights. He is also injured. And he has been bad tonight.

Power on the other hand... yeah, no. People fall in love with size and skating. He's never gonna be on Dahlin's level.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
That’s just bad goaltending. Congrats to Malinski on his 1st NHL goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad