GDT: HFBoards GDT: 12/13/2023 | 5 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I know the Sabres suck but holy f*** the Avs just feel like the team that won the Cup again. Think it comes down to them vs Vegas again in the West but one of these teams will probably get extremely unlucky and have to face the Oilers as a wild card (unless Vancouver and/or the Kings implode) and beating McDavid is never a given.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
I know the Sabres suck but holy f*** the Avs just feel like the team that won the Cup again. Think it comes down to them vs Vegas again in the West but one of these teams will probably get extremely unlucky and have to face the Oilers as a wild card (unless Vancouver and/or the Kings implode) and beating McDavid is never a given.
avs need a couple more horses up front - tatar/johanson/drouin on a playoff drive? ehhhhh.. wood/colton/oconnor is as good as a warrior third line can get though

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
They are nothing special. Sabres making them look good. But the West is weak and if they get to the final without any difficult series they likely win.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
TSN shows the shots are 19-0 for colorado
is that accurate?

if you go an entire 1st period and not get a single shot on goal everybody should be put on waivers.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
That shift where the Sabres gave the puck away about 6 times before Colorado scored is one of the worst NHL shifts I've ever seen

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
I'd fire the coach in Buffalo based on these 9 minutes alone. So much talent, zero work ethic, zero buy in.
This is probably about the 7th first period they've been embarrassingly bad this season. How Granato has a job still is a mystery. So I'm guessing he ain't getting fired any time soon

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Holy f*** this team defense is just not nhl quality. Absolutely caved in, and the one guy providing the same in the opposite direction is a f***ing rookie the coach hasn’t had a chance to ruin yet. Get. Granato. Gone. It’s such an embarrassing clusterf***, nobody in the goddamn front of the net all game- always outside the opponents.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I'd fire the coach in Buffalo based on these 9 minutes alone. So much talent, zero work ethic, zero buy in.

Its ridiculous hes still the head coach, dahlin and thompson playing pond hockey, I dont know how that gm continues to sit and not make a move on the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad