GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Why is a good portion of ur fanbase always advocating injuring opposing players? Its ridiculous.
Where did I say anything about "injury"?

What could injury someone though is that slewfoot Mack just delivered on Drai. Also that dangerous take down of Gravel into the boards when going for a puck.

SecretOilersFan

Jul 2, 2015
Calgary
Why is a good portion of ur fanbase always advocating injuring opposing players? Its ridiculous.

What the oiler fanbase? I am going to be honest with you I have seen the same kind of comments towards our players on this forum doesn't make it right or justified you shouldn't want to see anyone get hurt but calling out one fanbase is kinda hypocritical.

Some guys forget hockey is about winning a game not about killing the opposing team main reason we lost in our first game against the Flames.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida

Um, and you cheer for a team with Ratboy who actually tries to injury people cheapshots? None of the players listed above try to slewfoot or anything dirty.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
What the oiler fanbase? I am be honest with you I have seen the same kind of comments towards our players on this forum doesn't make it right or justified you shouldn't want to see anyone get hurt but calling out one fanbase is kinda hypocritical.
There's literally a guy with the username downgoesmcdavid lmao

SecretOilersFan

Jul 2, 2015
Calgary
There's literally a guy with the username downgoesmcdavid lmao

Yeah look I get hyped for a big hit and I get it hockey games can be very emotionally driven but ultimately you should never wish for another player to be actually injured. If you do you need to get your moral code checked.

I am not going to name names but there are a few people on HF that need to think more about their comments both in our fanbase and in other teams fanbases. The Flames fans definitely aren't free of terrible comments directed at our team.

Reactions: 780il
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad