Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Billiam finally beats Talbot

Kopitar is just an all time great.

Complete machine of a hockey player.

Kings fans seem to have a hate on for McLellan and Blake but they have some of the best NZ structure in the league and some of the best young contributing depth as well. They seem like they're doing a pretty good job to me.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
Doesn't look like Vegas night.

Maybe they'll start to figure out that they can't just show up every night and expect to win. That's the trouble with those long streaks, which is that a team can pick up bad habits and lose their sense of urgency.

[Not that Vegas showed the least bit of urgency last season either. They routinely slept through the first two periods and only came awake in the third period when they were behind.]

But tonight I think you have to give credit to the Kings for playing a really solid game.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
f*** off, Eddie. I swear these bozos know nothing about the kings. Kings have not had an easy schedule
He probably meant that they've gotten all of their wins against weaker teams. If this score holds, it'll be their first win of the season against a team currently higher than them in the standings.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Man am I glad to be able to watch buffering.

The world needs more buffer.....
(even got this one from a New Zealand site :laugh:)

1486092959276.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Billiam finally beats Talbot

Complete machine of a hockey player.

Kings fans seem to have a hate on for McLellan and Blake but they have some of the best NZ structure in the league and some of the best young contributing depth as well. They seem like they're doing a pretty good job to me.

They're mostly doing it right this year.

The 'kids with vets' thing we have been begging for for literally years.

Only now do they finally roll 3 lines nearly equally and a 4th line with good minutes instead of giving an aging Kopitar 24 and byfield/kaliyev/vilardi 7....now you have Kaliyev with Danault and Moore, Laferriere with PLD/Fiala, Byfield with Kopi/Kempe. And that's without Arvidsson, Turcotte is likely next man up.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
OK that Rode du Pine fragrance commercial with Biz TNT just aired was amazing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

They're mostly doing it right this year.

The 'kids with vets' thing we have been begging for for literally years.

Only now do they finally roll 3 lines nearly equally and a 4th line with good minutes instead of giving an aging Kopitar 24 and byfield/kaliyev/vilardi 7....now you have Kaliyev with Danault and Moore, Laferriere with PLD/Fiala, Byfield with Kopi/Kempe. And that's without Arvidsson, Turcotte is likely next man up.

Luxury of having 3 top tier two way centers with proper winger depth I guess. Having guys like Kopitar and Doughty along to teach and set an example for the youngins like Byfield and Clarke and the rest has got to be a real boon for a rebuild. Crosby lived with Lemieux, McDavid, well I guess Chiarelli signed Lucic for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad