GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/8/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Barkov is just crazy good. Best player on the ice tonight. What a complete player.

Trocheck is for real too.

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I don't notice goalies being the reason for blowouts very much, it's the closer score games where bad goaltending really hurts you and costs you games/points, but I saw at least 2 against Halak that I'd probably ding him on earlier. And I didn't even see a goal Rask allowed in this game, but it seems like judging by some of these comments, there was at least one really bad one.

I've had it on in the background, but I saw the goal in which he came out almost to the blue line to play the puck and Bo Horvat came out of the box and pretty much stole the puck. Reminded me of Marty Turco, trying to be unconventional and allowing the goal at the same time.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
WTF was that in Boston? The puck was loose... Since when in hockey is that puck covered? He was right there, he saw it. He decided that the goalie had possession?

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
That probably decided the game right there...
I don't care what it did. It was a BS call by the official. Add on the shit penalty call on Kassian earlier, and what the hell is the NHL doing? I'm not one to shit on zebras, but making up rules and penalties is just bush league.

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
I don't care what it did. It was a BS call by the official. Add on the **** penalty call on Kassian earlier, and what the hell is the NHL doing? I'm not one to **** on zebras, but making up rules and penalties is just bush league.
Ref blows the whistle when he loses sight of the puck...simple as that...

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Ref blows the whistle when he loses sight of the puck...simple as that...
I'm not claiming to see what the ref saw. But he was RIGHT there, if he lost sight of the puck, then he's not looking. Even when he blew the whistle he seemed to indicate that the goalie had it covered. Which he did not.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Respect to Krug from this Nucks fan

Wish our guys did that too

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Doesn't that mean a one game suspension to Krug? Instigator in the last 5 minutes?
No.

46.22Fines and Suspensions – Instigator in Final Five Minutes of Regulation Time (or Anytime in Overtime) - A player who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation in the final five (5) minutes of regulation time or at anytime in overtime (see 46.12), shall be suspended for one game, pending a review of the incident. When the one-game suspension is imposed, the Coach shall be fined $10,000 – a fine that will double for each subsequent incident. The suspension shall be served unless, upon review of the incident, the Director of Hockey Operations, at his discretion, deems the incident is not related to the score, previous incidents in the game or prior games, retaliatory in nature, “message sending”, etc. The length of suspension will double for each subsequent offense. This suspension shall be served in addition to any other automatic suspensions a player may incur for an accumulation of three or more instigator penalties. No team appeals will be permitted either verbally or in writing regarding the assessment of this automatic suspension as all incidents are reviewed by the Director of Hockey Operations as outlined above.

Reactions: canadianmagpie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad