GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/8/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Canucks only need one more goal to match the total they scored in 7 games against Boston in 2011. Being a Canucks fan sure is a good old time.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
There’s too many nights where Rask looks horrible for me to believe the Bruins get out of the first round. I’m not even entirely convinced they’re a playoff team.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rask has been unbelievably bad on the eye test this year. With how many weak goals I've seen go past him this year, I'm surprised he's not coming up on Jake Allen and Mike Smith in save percentage.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
For shits and giggles, the goal scorers the last time the Canucks scored 8:
Henrik Sedin (3), Mathieu Schneider, Jannik Hansen, Steve Bernier (2), Tanner Glass

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Holy **** Rask is so bad
My good friend tells me everyday that he's the most overrated goalie in hockey, and I think he has a point. You can make a very convincing case that he is.

It's not that he didn't dserve the high rating 3+ years ago, it's just that he's been very average over the last 3+ years now. There's only 5-7 teams that don't have a goalie that's at least as good, if not better than he currently is and there's at least 7-8 teams that have a goalie better than him. He's in that 15+ pile of starting goalies that aren't much different from one another.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
13 goals in a game seems like a lot in today's NHL. The Goalies didn't show up tonight in Boston.
I don't notice goalies being the reason for blowouts very much, it's the closer score games where bad goaltending really hurts you and costs you games/points, but I saw at least 2 against Halak that I'd probably ding him on earlier. And I didn't even see a goal Rask allowed in this game, but it seems like judging by some of these comments, there was at least one really bad one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->