GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
That Sharks-Wild game was one of the most lopsided reffing affairs I've watched. I seriously don't believe that the Wild are that squeaky clean that we didn't get a single f***ing power play all night and we won despite all that. Eat shit refs. Eat shit.

Reactions: Insignia and Phu

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
That Sharks-Wild game was one of the most lopsided reffing affairs I've watched. I seriously don't believe that the Wild are that squeaky clean that we didn't get a single ****ing power play all night and we won despite all that. Eat **** refs. Eat ****.

Yeah, even as a Minnesota fan it seemed a bit off. There were definitely some borderline potential calls.

Reactions: slocal

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
Anyone noticed the ref in the Detroit/Vancouver game calling the offside challenges result? I forgot about that guy, he's hilarious.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Muzzin completely annihilates Sherwood with a clean shoulder to shoulder check in the No Hitting League. And no penalty called. So weird. I thought hitting wasn't allowed anymore.

First hit in this thread, other than Haula due to injury, anyone talked about all night, so it still seems fairly accurate to me.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
It's a little bit different when the ref has a personal beef with a player and is letting that bias his calls. Your team just far more often than not breaks the rules more than pretty much any other team.
Which player was the ref biased against? I didn’t watch the Sharks game

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
If anybody wants to see Erik Karlsson playing in top form, switch to the Sharks game. He’s back.

Saw this post and feverishly started looking up the boxscore for Sweden's supposed flagship player... 0 points yet again. What a bum, he should've taken whatever the Sens offered him because he ain't getting more than that next summer.

Also, you can't have long hair like that if you're not an elite player, it just comes off as weird.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Vlasic, it got to the point vlasic said some mean chirps to the ref and got penalized. In the post game the coach alluded to those being an ongoing feud from a past game.
Calling a hurt feelings penalty in a 1 goal game late in the 3rd when he blatantly ignored infractions right in front of him all night on both sides really bugged me.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
You have no real need for hockey, you just like to see a little ***** go around and try to kill people playing a GAME!!!! Go back to bed and leave the discussion to the adults.
Lucic is far from little, and he didn’t try to kill anyone, lol. You’re probably the one that needs a soft cracker and warm milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad