GDT: HFBoards GDT 11/5/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Werent the Devils jerseys ripped on in the new jersey thread? Or was that another team? I know Nashville and I thought New Jersey as well. Anyways, on TV they don't look bad. Pretty good actually.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Werent the Devils jerseys ripped on in the new jersey thread? Or was that another team? I know Nashville and I thought New Jersey as well. Anyways, on TV they don't look bad. Pretty good actually.
I think the consensus has been that they look better when worn because of the black pants, while the jersey alone looks dumb. Either way, it was a pointless change that made our jerseys worse than our classic look.

Reactions: Del Preston

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I think the consensus has been that they look better when worn because of the black pants, while the jersey alone looks dumb. Either way, it was a pointless change that made our jerseys worse than our classic look.
Still hate the Flames jersey more. Go back to red and yellow already! There's no black in fire!

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I honestly don't know what the rules of this sport are after this western road trip.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Johnny hockey having a good start to the season.

He plays at this pace for 60 game every year but then he just disappears for 10 games. I hope to god our bottom 6 pulls their collective heads out of their collective asses before that dip happens.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
He plays at this pace for 60 game every year but then he just disappears for 10 games. I hope to god our bottom 6 pulls their collective heads out of their collective asses before that dip happens.

Last season he was super slow to start the season, probably due to him missing training camp. I think he will regain his form from season before last. Kid can really play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad