GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
Mark Stone boarded should have been Sens PP to close it out. Then phantom call to let Gary's B team back in it and in OT Point bowls over Anderson. and goal counts Lol. Very NHL.
Stop posting. You're literally inviting the trolls

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Complaining about refs is fine and usually justified. Saying that refs want one team to win over another is idiotic.

Not pointing fingers at anyone, just leaving that right there.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Complaining about refs is fine and usually justified. Saying that refs want one team to win over another is idiotic.

Not pointing fingers at anyone, just leaving that right there.
You're pointing fingers at the two guys that actually said that stuff, and that's fine. They should be pointed at.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Guys start fights after almost every big clean hit these days. Why are you so sensitive?

It's bullshit that people have to answer to clean hits. The Sens scoring on that play made it that much sweeter. Is it really that hard to understand?

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
It's bull**** that people have to answer to clean hits. The Sens scoring on that play made it that much sweeter. Is it really that hard to understand?
Nope. Not at all. I think it's stupid that guys feel the need to challenge clean hits. I think it's even worse when it leads to a goal.

I also think it's idiotic and childish to literally say the refs want a certain team to win a game so they try and sway the outcome, but who am I? Just being sensitive over here.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I also think it's idiotic and childish to literally say the refs want a certain team to win a game so they try and sway the outcome, but who am I? Just being sensitive over here.

Are you new to this sport? Score management is a thing. I'm not saying refs want certain teams to win. I'm saying that refs will manage the score, and look extra hard for legitimate penalties when a team is pushing hard to tie a game. It's not deliberate, it's human nature. However, in this case, they screwed up and gave a penalty when it wasn't warranted. It's the nature of the game in a sport where penalties are so subjective.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Are you new to this sport? Score management is a thing. I'm not saying refs want certain teams to win. I'm saying that refs will manage the score, and look extra hard for legitimate penalties when a team is pushing hard to tie a game. It's not deliberate, it's human nature. However, in this case, they screwed up and gave a penalty when it wasn't warranted. It's the nature of the game in a sport where penalties are so subjective.

They must have forgot to manage the score yesterday vs. Buffalo.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017

Or. Now hear me out here. It was a deserved penalty, albeit a weak one (weak penalties can still be deserved) and the better team took advantage of their opportunities.

Enjoy your night my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad