GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/26/19 - 3 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
You're only looking a shots right?

No, I watched the whole game!

Can't wait to see the stats, but Montreal seems to be dominating possession. Almost all Boston goals were on turnovers/blatant defensive mistakes/PP. Boston still was way more opportunistic and deserves to win.

Reactions: abo9

abo9

Jun 25, 2017

Can't wait to see the stats, but Montreal seems to be dominating possession. Almost all Boston goals were on turnovers/blatant defensive mistakes/PP. Boston still was way more opportunistic and deserves to win.

Boston played a much better defensive game. I'm curious to see what the advanced stats will say for "dangerous chances" bc almost all of Boston's shots are from dangerous plays, while Montreal weakly shoot from the point or from the board

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Boston played a much better defensive game. I'm curious to see what the advanced stats will say for "dangerous chances" bc almost all of Boston's shots are from dangerous plays, while Montreal weakly shoot from the point or from the board
HDCF is in favour of Montreal 12-7.
SCF is also in Montreal favour 22-17.

Habs haven't been able to score enough at EV. Their PK is trash and that allowed another 2 goals.

Reactions: Canadienna and abo9

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
If this is the best the Devils can muster at home against an objectively bad team playing the goalie making his NHL debut on 2nd night of back-to-backs... Hynes has to go.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

Canadiens: 37 shots/4 scoring chances

Bruins: 24 shots/17 scoring chances

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
In the last 5 periods of hockey the Canadiens played, they got scored on... 14 goals.

I looked it up and this is the 4th most lopsided victory by Boston vs Montreal in history (most lopsided was a 10-0 in 1933), EVER. Wow.

Last edited:

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Do people that bang on the glass when the play is near them A: Realize they don't affect the play in the slightest? And B: Realize who stupid they look?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wild aren't as bad as their record suggests. Parise has woken from the dead, Fiala is better, and with Dubnyk out they've had decent goaltending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad