GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/22/2023 | 14 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Works on iPhone ? If there is an option to pay probably is I’ll do that too lol usually nlt
This bad but getting hammered tonight
Sorry, I'm old school (career IT person) and watch on my PC, and though I have an iPhone I hate small-screen fiddly devices for viewing sports.
I guess I am of no help, and should shut up now.
As someone else opined, perhaps subscribing and paying the ransom to be ad-free might work best in your situation.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Speaking of hamsters....

@Three On Zero
rKvOQIUCPeHe.gif

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Looks like more of a bat with the open hand/palm, then closed-hand toss. I like the non-call.

Challenging for hand pass was just idiotic and clearly someone f***ed up

Eh maybe.

I still think he closes his hand on the puck and clearly directs it into the crease but either way the challenge was dumb and the players all stopping to whine about it was even dumber. You can see it with the motion he made with his hand.

Minor Penalty – Player - A player shall be permitted to catch the puck out of the air but must immediately place it or knock it down to the ice. A player shall be assessed a minor penalty for “closing his hand on the puck”:

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Chandler Stephenson has crashed his cart into the lake off the 14th. Carrier thought it was funny and followed suit.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Alright Dominos as the International Commissioner of Advertising, I'm gonna have to ask you stop calling what you sell pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad