GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/22/2023 | 14 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Nice win; nice to see the Avs bounce back after the Nashville disaster and overcome a couple of joke-level penalties. Canucks are a talented team -- hope they make the playoffs this year.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
GG Avs, you got the puck luck tonight
Meh I think Avs are lethal in finishing. Canucks did have some bad bounces but Avs goalie played better than Demko too lol. It was a tight game and Demko could have played better imo. Anyways I take a loss from Avs than a bottom feeding team

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Was a fun game. The Avs have lots of speed and skills so I am not mad at all about the loss. canucks played really well and Avs brought their A game.

Yeah you see Avs pedigree tonight.

The Canucks were carrying the game at points particularly in the third & they were able to box out & take away the middle, limiting dangerous chances especially for top players.

The Canucks were looking for the perfect play alot whereas Colorado was throwing more pucks on net, getting more dangerous chances out of their possessions, case in point the 3-2 goal.

Entertaining game against a good opponent. Rematch will be fun.

Reactions: jackjohnson

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Meh I think Avs are lethal in finishing. Canucks did have some bad bounces but Avs goalie played better than Demko too lol. It was a tight game and Demko could have played better imo. Anyways I take a loss from Avs than a bottom feeding team

Demko was really good I thought, other than the third goal he'll want back but he made a number of big saves off MacKinnon.

Both goalies were good.

Reactions: jackjohnson

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Nice win; nice to see the Avs bounce back after the Nashville disaster and overcome a couple of joke-level penalties. Canucks are a talented team -- hope they make the playoffs this year.
Am just surprised how you guys would lose to Nashville when you can play like tonight. I think your team should be higher in standings lol

Demko was really good I thought, other than the third goal he'll want back but he made a number of big saves off MacKinnon.

Both goalies were good.
I thought Demko maybe could have played a bit better but he wasn't bad.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Makar can definitely win the Norris. If Hughes doesn't win it, I would be fine with Makar winning it. Both have been awesome this year

Reactions: lionsDen

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Am just surprised how you guys would lose to Nashville when you can play like tonight. I think your team should be higher in standings lol
Avs usually play up (or down) to their opponents. That was probably the Avs' best game all season start to finish, which is a testament to just how good the Canucks have been so far.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Mr I just wanna win hasn't been playing like it for a while now.
I think he has some injury to be honest.

Avs usually play up (or down) to their opponents. That was probably the Avs' best game all season start to finish, which is a testament to just how good the Canucks have been so far.
Yeah the Avs are definitely a top team in the league next to Boston and Vegas when they play to their potential. This was the hardest matchup of the season for Canucks and am not that mad we lost lol. Both teams gave it their all. Demko could definitely play better imo.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
IMO the Colorado/Vancouver game was game of the year so far. Tampa/Boston from a couple nights ago a pretty close 2nd.

Quin Hughes looks like the best player in the world right now, though obviously Makar is right there in the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad