GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/21/19 - Games, Games... Games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
27 minutes, 3 assists and +4 night for Doughty.

Sean Walker continues to be the biggest bright spot on the roster. Very smart and poised dman, reminds me of Vlasic.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
And so the way you root for fans you like is to only post negative **** about them when they lose and otherwise act like they don't exist? Okay then.
If they do something good I will give them credit. I am not gonna praise them if they do the bare minimum.

And right now they are not even doing the bare minimum.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
I'm not gonna lie. That was the worst reffed Oilers game I've seen since Game 5 of the 2017 playoffs against Anaheim. What the actual f***

No discredit to LA - they likely would've won anyways.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
If they do something good I will give them credit. I am not gonna praise them if they do the bare minimum.

I suppose we could find plenty of positive posts from you when they started the year 9-3?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Uh:

View attachment 281079
So the guy with the .974 sv% who stopped 37 of 38 shots and won the game isn't a "star of the game", but a fourth line scrub is? :huh: Who picks these things Ryan Reaves family?

Even if that was Ryan Reaves' mom that picked those three stars, they should be embarrassed for omitting Dell. I'd have probably put Fleury over McNabb too but Dell's omission was blatant homerism.

Reactions: Sam Spade and Phu

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Gotta love VGK, Reaves takes 3rd star in a 2-1 Sharks win with his 0/0 stat line while Dell had a .957 sv % (37 for 38) and doesn't make the cut.

Reactions: Sam Spade

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Uh:

View attachment 281079
So the guy with the .974 sv% who stopped 37 of 38 shots and won the game isn't a "star of the game", but a fourth line scrub is? :huh: Who picks these things Ryan Reaves family?

Have you ever seen who picks the Duck stars of the game? I was at a Kings -Ducks game where they gave Hiller the 2nd star after giving up 4 goals in a loss. The most blatant homerism I've ever seen.

Reactions: Sam Spade

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Dude you would talk shit about them in the pre and post game GDTs during their cup run even in games they won. I can buy that you just have a strange way of rooting for them but I'm not buying that you give them credit. Two+ years of going through every Vegas related thread and I've never seen you do it once. What I DO see is you making some negative post about them every time they lose, even if they played well in the loss you act like they're the worst thing since foxtrax.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Yes I'm well aware of my team's OT frailty. Just as aware of the trend of relentless ref complaining in higher volume when these teams meet than average.
How about this: Sharks are allowed to have a goon chase your top-6 forwards around all game with impunity and Sharks fans will stop complaining. Sounds fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad