GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/21/19 - Games, Games... Games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
logan was out there forever, if the puck went the other way he would have taken a minute to get to the bench.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Surprise surprise Vegas lose again. Good lord man.

can’t even beat the Sharks. Who can they beat?
Lol.
crnz8bvgtpu4yumjmod0.jpg

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I root for Knights but they are BAD!
No you don't. Stop.

My memory isn't bad enough to forget all the shit you would talk about them in every playoff GDT their first two seasons. You're a two and a half year broken record at this point. I never see you in these threads when the team actually wins and I've never seen you post one thing remotely positive about the Knights. If this is what rooting for a team looks like for you I'd love to see what hating a team looks like.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
No you don't. Stop.

My memory isn't bad enough to forget all the **** you would talk about them in every playoff GDT their first two seasons. You're a two and a half year broken record at this point. I never see you in these threads when the team actually wins and I've never seen you post one thing remotely positive about the Knights. If this is what rooting for a team looks like for you I'd love to see what hating a team looks like.
I don’t talk about teams I don’t like because I have no emotional investment in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad