GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/21/18 - LOTS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Absolute garbage. Full on tackle by Koivu on Ryan while Sens were pressing and pressing with goalie pulled - directly led to empty net goal. What totally ridiculous steaming pile of unprofessional garbage.
you're talking about a league that let Subban literally Hook McDavid from past Centre when McDavid was on a breakaway, all the way to the goalie. No call. Water skiing the whole way

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I picked up Rittich in my fantasy league and he's like the Aaron Dell of the Flames. You have more confidence in the back up than you do the starter.

Of course the rest of the team has scored a ton of goals lately.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Well clearly this Connor kid is just overrated. :sarcasm:

As someone who isn't as impressed with Subban as most people, and who likes a fair game, I do agree that was horrible.
He let's go of the stick within two strides....that's not really as egregious as this Mike Lowe burner account is making it seem.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I picked up Rittich in my fantasy league and he's like the Aaron Dell of the Flames. You have more confidence in the back up than you do the starter.

Of course the rest of the team has scored a ton of goals lately.

I would say those two things are related. Lot more confidence to push the play and take some risks when you know your goalie can make a save.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
It's a little comical how much of a wuss sport hockey has become.... Tuch gets a punch in the face from Panik.... and instead of just dropping the gloves or hitting him back, he looks directly for the refs to do something about it, like they were his parents on the playground.

Just man up and hit em back.... gd

Reactions: GKG18

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I think that's a poor call...he was falling well before the stick touched him. He lost his edge himself trying to turn I think.

Reactions: JerseyMike34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad