GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/21/18 - LOTS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Those Rangers tickets. :scared:

Speaking of which, Dallas's offense was AWOL in their last game in New York.....Pittsburgh may have an easy one on their hands tonight, at home. Perfect chance to right the ship.

Or, it could end up being a collosal failure and one more nail in Sully's coffin if Dallas thumps them.

Doubtful but who knows. :D

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Would you like to go up against football on Thanksgiving?

It's actually embarrassing that the league won't even try. :laugh:

Hard to gain a foothold in an American tradition when your first move is waving the white flag.

I think if Bettman wanted to spice things up and start an outdoor game tradition for Thanksgiving, it'd catch on. Maybe try picking a team besides Chicago, though. Like tonight's game between the Rangers and Isles, imagine that game being played outdoors tomorrow. It'd sell.

I think true hockey fans would watch regardless of what day it was.....hell, if the NHL followed NBA's footsteps and there were games on Christmas, you know there'd be people tuning in.

Maybe the NHLPA fought to get holidays off, though, who knows.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Those Rangers tickets. :scared:

Speaking of which, Dallas's offense was AWOL in their last game in New York.....Pittsburgh may have an easy one on their hands tonight, at home. Perfect chance to right the ship.

Or, it could end up being a collosal failure and one more nail in Sully's coffin if Dallas thumps them.

Doubtful but who knows. :D
The Garden has actually been noticeably louder this year, even before their winning streak. This team is just soooo much more likeable.

But yeah, Rangers v. Islanders @ MSG the night before Thanksgiving, who wouldn't want to go?

Christ, 19 bucks to see two Canadian playoff teams play? That's awesome.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
How I feel right now:

giphy.gif

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Rangers tickets $$$ because Filip Chytil is going to be rookie of the year

Elias Pettersson HM

Reactions: WPGNYRFan

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I think the Leafs just scored on their own net

Edit: nevermind TVR got it, but shocked you can remove a goalies blocker before scoring.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Butch Goring is the worst homer in the NHL. Holy shit, every goal the Rangers scored was a result of good bounces. Islanders fans need to be told how unlucky they are I guess.

Palio

Dec 9, 2015
That shouldn’t count. The hurricane player knocked off his blocker. How is he supposed to save it? Ridiculous call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad