GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/20/2023 | Its me again with 7 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Lots of his slew foots went uncalled or were called 2 min for "tripping"

I think the attempt to injure call is complete BS. So Hoglander wanted to Bertuzzi him or just wanted to take him down because he was annoying?? If every take down is attempt to injure then there would be lots of match penalties
This is that rent free thing the kids talk about these days.

A slewfoot is basically always a match penalty. Intent to injure is pretty nebulous definitely but you kick a guys legs out on the ice you take a seat. I lost a nearly a year of hockey when I was teenager because a guy broke my ankle with a similar play.

Really more than Torres? I find that hard to believe. Torres did get a 41 gamer.

Most times suspended anyway. He's got 8 which is one more than Pronger who had 7. Not sure who has the most games suspended, Torres had some long ones for sure.

Reactions: trilobyte

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Most times suspended anyway. He's got 8 which is one more than Pronger who had 7. Not sure who has the most games suspended, Torres had some long ones for sure.

I think the problem with Marchand is he would get suspended for the same things over & over but the repeat offender thing never seemed to apply & make them progressively longer to the level it should've, ala Torres.

I agree with the call on Hogs btw, we saw the same play lead to Podkolzin & Brannstrom getting stretchered off on consecutive days. Hate seeing that play, need to get it out of the game.

Reactions: Szechwan

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Man Beauvillier completely sucks. 3 gorgeous passes and he hits the goalie lol

Canucks should have more goals but players getting shots and great chances are Friedman and Beauvillier lol

Damn Blackwood playing great

Finally Miller baby

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
This is the PDO regression game, if the Canucks have any bit of puck luck, it would have been 6-1, 7-1
Have to say SJ played like an NHL team first 2 periods before turning into an ECHL team. Before they played like an ECHL team all 3 periods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad