GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/15/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Leivo lowkey has some of the best dangles and stickwork on the leafs.

It gets overlooked when you have to see Mathews/Marner/Tavares/Kadri in the same game

Reactions: Yamazaki

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Leivo lowkey has some of the best dangles and stickwork on the leafs.

It gets overlooked when you have to see Mathews/Marner/Tavares/Kadri in the same game
Thats why I have been saying we have assets like Kap and Levio that we can use to get a D man if we sign Willie

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Thats why I have been saying we have assets like Kap and Levio that we can use to get a D man if we sign Willie

Lol just cuz Leivo has dangles, doesn't mean he can suddenly be used for a top 4 D. He has to use those dangles to produce on the score sheet, which he hasn't so far. But it will come

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Its true, the Sharks were hemmed in for the last 8mins or so.

Now for the tough part, keeping them off the score sheet for 20 more.
Came back against the Preds.

If you want to be good, you have to end these venue droughts.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Lol just cuz Leivo has dangles, doesn't mean he can suddenly be used for a top 4 D. He has to use those dangles to produce on the score sheet, which he hasn't so far. But it will come

Leivo has a great shot but doesn't use it often.
He only produces against the Canes and...yes the Sharks.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
So what’s the lineup when Matthews and Nylander are back?

Has Kap been playing left or right wing? I haven’t even noticed.

We know Ennis will come out of the lineup, but I would feel bad pushing Lindholm back into 4th line minutes the way he’s playing.

I guess Goat would also be out, which is bittersweet considering how solid he has been for us.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I mention Levio as an addition to a Kap type guy to go after a Montour/Pesce type guy. Keep Nylander instead of using him+ to go after the big game like Slavin

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
So what’s the lineup when Matthews and Nylander are back?

Has Kap been playing left or right wing? I haven’t even noticed.

We know Ennis will come out of the lineup, but I would feel bad pushing Lindholm back into 4th line minutes the way he’s playing.

I guess Goat would also be out, which is bittersweet considering how solid he has been for us.
my guess is
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Marleau-Matthews-Nylander
Johansson-Kadri-Kap
Levio-Lindholm-Brown
Ennis health scratch Goat I dunno?

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Anybody know why you often hear the exact same songs played at different arenas? This "crazy train" by Ozzy Osbourne seems to get played at a bunch of arenas.
So many of these arenas just play the same cr*ppy songs game in and game out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad