GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/10/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafafouille

May 12, 2015
QC
Why does every other sport publicly address when their ref's mess the game up but the NHL has never done this? If they would have called the blatant trip, the game would have gone to OT.

the 2 points could be crucial come the end of the season, that's why. Baseball apologizes when things like this happen and they have double the amount of games as NHL.

Because it is absolutely classless to throw a referee under the bus publicly. Hopefully the NHL never does that.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I can't believe the crowd in Nashville had the stones to start a Ref You Suck chant tonight. I'll have nightmares about that too many men call.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Anybody who watched the Wild @ Pens game tonight could see how unevenly officiated it was.

The refs didn't call a BLATANT tripping call from Staal on Letang which directly led to the game winning goal by Staal. They also refused to call a Wild player palming the puck and several other blatant penalties.

When the NFL or MLB referees miss a clear call that directly effects the outcome of the game, they formally publicly admit to it and apologize the next day. Will the NHL do the same tomorrow? No. This is a reason hockey will never compete with the big sports.

I demand an apology from Bettman tomorrow.:banghead:

totally unbiased view from you, of course? :laugh:

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
I think it's time for the Isles to get a new coach. I just don't see a team who looks like they wanna play for him anymore.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
That was a gross turn over.

edit; and they would have tied it, OEL must feel like balls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad