GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Bottom tier teams are easy to pick out, they have one good line and let reffing dictate whether they win or not.
I mean why don't you dress 5 defenseman then have 5 minutes of continuous PK every game and see how many games you win?

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I mean why don't you dress 5 defenseman then have 5 minutes of continuous PK every game and see how many games you win?

A) it ended up being a 3 minute PK
B) Colorado blew a 3 goal 3rd period lead and let in 5 consecutive in the 3rd.

The officiating wasn't the reason the Av's blew a 3 goal 3rd period lead. The Flames outplayed them all night. If Smith didn't let in 3 shit goals the game wouldn't have even been close.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
A) it ended up being a 3 minute PK
B) Colorado blew a 3 goal 3rd period lead and let in 5 consecutive in the 3rd.

The officiating wasn't the reason the Av's blew a 3 goal 3rd period lead. The Flames outplayed them all night. If Smith didn't let in 3 **** goals the game wouldn't have even been close.
Did the Avs play well? No
Instead of a PK for the Avs it should've been a 2 minutes PP for instigator. Smith was leaking every shot through in the 2nd, who's to say the Avs wouldn't have made it 5-1 on the PP, nevermind that it SHOULD HAVE been 5-1 if not for the quick whistle on the would be 5th goal. You have a 5-1 lead going into the 3rd with Cole playing and dare I say they wouldn't have blown the lead.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I still dont understand that kicking goal.
It's in the rules.

If the kicking motion hits another players stick before it goes in, it counts.

If it hits the goalie or his stick 1st, it does not.

He kicked it, it hit the Dman's stick, it counted. They got it right based on the rule.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I benched Laine today in fantasy. I'm so annoyed. Congrats to him, though. It was obviously just a matter of time until he got going again.
You obviously haven't been paying attention.....a struggling sniper maybe, but not playing him when facing Reimerthe beach ball admitting rusty gate keeper (you have a puck? You may bury it at will as I flip and flop around the crease pseudo-impressively) is nobody's fault but yours

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
You obviously haven't been paying attention.....a struggling sniper maybe, but not playing him when facing Reimerthe beach ball admitting rusty gate keeper (you have a puck? You may bury it at will as I flip and flop around the crease pseudo-impressively) is nobody's fault but yours

Yeah, I know it's my fault, hence why I said I'm annoyed.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah, I know it's my fault, hence why I said I'm annoyed.
lol lol, The snark in my comment is all aimed at underperforming FL, not at you, (just to clarify). Early season Fantasy tip, Panthers can cure what ails all offenses, well, except for their own.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
The leafs are one more key injury away from not making the playoffs. Other than Matthews Healthiest team in the league last 2 years. That can't continue.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
cut.jpg

Willie O'Ree Community Rink Dedicated in Allston

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Craig Button continues with his name pronunciations, this time, "Eelius Lindholm"

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
It's in the rules.

If the kicking motion hits another players stick before it goes in, it counts.

If it hits the goalie or his stick 1st, it does not.

He kicked it, it hit the Dman's stick, it counted. They got it right based on the rule.
I get that but in 30 years of watching hockey I've never seen it called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad