GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/30/19 - All Hallows Eve......... 's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

53or8

Nov 20, 2016
Did you just start watching? The team won B2B President's trophies and had the Sedins each win an Art Ross.

The same team that used to almost loose all of there games in the last 5 minutes of the period and always lost luongo a shutout

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
The same team that used to almost loose all of there games in the last 5 minutes of the period and always lost luongo a shutout
the same team that was still better than this one is currently

278951.jpg

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.

What are you talking about? You do know what the President's trophy is right? It's for the team that finishes with the most points in the standings. Seems like you only started following the Canucks in the last 5 years.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
If he wants the 12 million dollars he's set to make this year I guess he'll just have to buck up.

I really have no idea what you do if you're Rob Blake. Trade off your diminishing assets before they totally lose value would be the pragmatic approach but with 2/3rds of the league within a million or two of the cap who could even take them if they wanted to.

Trading Kopitar for like 2 or 3 grade A pieces might actually be his best option and sellout for youth.
Kings need to sell anything they can for anything and tank. They are just delaying the inevitable. They already have some nice prospects. Go full tank and come back strong in a couple years.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kings need to sell anything they can for anything and tank. They are just delaying the inevitable. They already have some nice prospects. Go full tank and come back strong in a couple years.

Pretty sure that's the plan, they just had to to try reinject some value into some players after last season.

Still doubt Kopitar or Doughty are going anywhere due to salary and NMCs. You need SOME vets in there anyway

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
TBL nor NJD can defend; been a recurring theme. TBL got some puck luck that they didn’t manufacture.

NJD and NYR are still learning how to close games.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Ooof, those Avs commentators are almost as bad as Boston’s.

What a duel jerk.

Last edited:

deckercky

Oct 27, 2010
Still doubt Kopitar or Doughty are going anywhere due to salary and NMCs. You need SOME vets in there anyway

If the players were willing to waive and the team was interested in moving on, I don't think the Kings would have issues moving Kopitar or Doughty. Wouldn't be a king's ransom due to contracts, but teams would definitely trade a decent amount for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad