GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/29/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Is it me or does Leivo f***ing BLOW this season? The dude seems to miss the net constantly (in the past he seemed to have a good shot at least). He doesn't have puck skills and isn't a great passer and isn't particularly physical or effective in the corners. Seems like a waste of a roster spot. That breakaway whiff was cringe-worthy.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
You guys barely beat a team missing their #1 Centre, their #2 winger, and a top four defenseman. Truly a win for the ages.
I thought ur league best depth would make it not matter? And Dermotts a bottom pairing defensemen he wouldnt have changed anything about the game how the hell is he a top 4 defensemen?

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Also, it'd be nice to get some more offense out of guys like Marleau, Brown, Gauthier, Ennis, Johnsson, even Lindholm.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Maybe it's just me but I think there was some sexual tension between the man and woman on the Wild intermission report.

Bow chicka wow wow

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Was pretty annoyed that a ref made a call on Gudbranson from centre ice when the other ref had a much better angle didn't call anything. Just amazed that the ref reversed his call.

Jan 29, 2009
Edmonton/Calgary
Since the Calgary - Toronto bickering is still going strong,

I have to ask hfcalgary....why the unrelenting hatred towards Toronto? Like you seem genuinely pissed off, much more than other team we've played. As far as I know, we aren't rivals, we don't have history, we didn't "steal" one or your players, but even so there's a pile of "**** you Toronto", "Toronto is terrible" posts flying around, more so than most nights. What did we ever do to you?

F Toronto and the Leafs.

Am I doing this right?

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Wild announcers are some of the worst when it comes to whining about things. Every little thing they complain about. lol. Unbearable.

EDIT: Nucks are pouring it on. 3-1 now.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
Wild announcers are some of the worst when it comes to whining about things. Every little thing they complain about. lol. Unbearable.

To be fair they got screwed big time. You never ever see a reversal on an obvious penalty shot to no penalty. Don’t like to see it but this young ref likely won’t ref in the nhl again this season. He made the call and got talked into reversing it from the back official lmao

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010

Just have to say, great avatar!

There are some commentators that I watch on mute. If it were possible, I'd like to watch games on TV with no commentators, just get the crowd noise and the benches.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
The Minnesota wild folks:
Too good to be bad, too bad to be good. Such a mediocre team it amazes me

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
There’s idiots in every fanbase cant paint everyone with the same brush. I guess Leaf fans are a vocal bunch but I swear there’s more then a few reasonable ones

They’re probably the ones that never show up on the main boards.

Reactions: Dyno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad