Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Monday, Oct 29, 2018
AwayHomeTimeNATL TVTickets
CalgaryToronto 7:00 pmNHLTickets starting at $96.66
Minnesota.Vancouver.10:00 pmTickets starting at $28.50
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Light schedule today.
Haha, kind of laughing at the disparity in ticket prices between the two games. I know, completely different situations and all but got damn MLSE must print money.

Anyway, not being arrogant but looking at the Leafs record last season without Matthews, there's not reason to pencil it in as a Leafs loss. Tavares wasn't on the team last season. I do hope that they don't look as lost as they did for those few minutes after Matthews went down in the Jets game or it's going to be a hell of a long night for Leaf fans.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Haha, kind of laughing at the disparity in ticket prices between the two games. I know, completely different situations and all but got damn MLSE must print money.

Anyway, not being arrogant but looking at the Leafs record last season without Matthews, there's not reason to pencil it in as a Leafs loss. Tavares wasn't on the team last season. I do hope that they don't look as lost as they did for those few minutes after Matthews went down in the Jets game or it's going to be a hell of a long night for Leaf fans.

They were 11-7 and something without him.
They started off 6-0

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
damn I remember those same Canucks tickets being $130+ against low interest teams back in 2010

Reactions: All Might

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Is tonight Hockey Night in Canada. There's two games, both featuring Canada teams, and Jim Hughson is doing the Leafs game. Are we getting a special monday Coaches Corner at first intermission?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Is tonight Hockey Night in Canada. There's two games, both featuring Canada teams, and Jim Hughson is doing the Leafs game. Are we getting a special monday Coaches Corner at first intermission?
No HNIC tonight. Sportsnet does national games during the week sometimes and uses their top crew for special games.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
i get for safety reasons why players shouldn't/can't play the puck with a high stick, But i still wouldn't mind players being allowed to tip above the crossbar and play the puck off a high stick even. Some more risk maybe but keeps the flow going and could allow for some janky plays/goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille