GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/28/2023 | I have games do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Agree, but Hill really impressed during the Cup run. I honestly thought he should get the Conn Smythe.
Definately up there, the only let down of the Playoffs was LT still being injured and at least not getting a chance to see how he does in playoff hockey, but Hill was fantastic that run, and I'll always imagine the king of the hill theme when he makes a big save.... and I said this before that's one thing he clearly has over Thompson :laugh:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
What a rigged NHL game thank you Buttman. Clear trip on Pettersson and the blind refs give it to Rangers after giving them 2 5 on 3s and a double minor.

The trip I'll give you though but literally every one of the 5 on 3s and the double minor were deserved. That was 4 penalties, 3 of which were shooting a puck over the glass, a high stick that drew blood, and too many men on the ice. All three of those were automatic penalty. And the fourth (chronologically the first) Trouba got wrestled to the ice without the puck even close to him.

Last edited:

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
The trip I'll give you though but literally every one of the 5 on 3s and the double minor were deserved. That was 4 penalties, 3 of which were shooting a puck over the glass, a high stick that drew blood, and too many men on the ice. All three of those were automatic penalty. And the fourth (chronologically the first) Trouba got wrestled to the ice without the puck even close to him.
Too many men usually is not called at that juncture with petersson taking time to go to bench. You don't call it for a 5 on 3 especially when they had a 5 on 3 before and this was given during a double minor. These stupid refs do game management yet all of a sudden call everything for the Rags. Then they put the whistles away when Canucks should have gotten a powerplay in OT for a clear trip. This is what stinks in NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad