GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/28/2023 | I have games do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Ep should stop trying to draw calls or do leg strength exercises. Falls down 100 times a game and it costs his team in OT
Too slow coming back
So you think Petersson dived for a call in that situation? You must be really delusional and if you get tripped how can you get back there in time to defend? Or maybe NHL refs need to call penalty when they see one instead of letting the other team score on a missed call.

Reactions: SiZ

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Good composure by Thompson. Can't say it was an amazing save since it didn't get off properly but Thompson maintained good positioning despite the burst of speed at him.

Reactions: hangman005

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
LA was wasting time there. Looking like they were playing for the shootout.

NHL really booked that shit on NFL Sunday? Whoever did that needs to re-evaluate their shit.

This is the same league that has to put all 16 games on a weeknight sandwiched but 1 game on the other nights each. The scheduling is awful.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Logan Thompson in that shootout...

thelionking-lionking.gif

VIVA LAS VEGAS

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Talbot had a good game; I'm not convinced he can be good consistently enough for LA to be real contenders.

Is Hill or Thompson the starter for VGK?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Talbot had a good game; I'm not convinced he can be good consistently enough for LA to be real contenders.

Good game from Talbot...

I think Cassidy has said the first month they've pretty much worked out the starts about equal and see who grabs it.... LT is ahead there for me.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
Co-equals who alternate every game just like last year so long as they are both healthy.

Good game from Talbot...

I think Cassidy has said the first month they've pretty much worked out the starts about equal and see who grabs it.... LT is ahead there for me.

LT is the more consistent steady-Eddy, but Hill stands on his head under pressure. Just like last season, it seems like it is the "easy" games where Hill starts to fall off.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Good game from Talbot...

A platoon situation may bring out their best, respectively. Perhaps they both aren't true number 1's. Thompson was good tonight. He doesn't always look mechanically sound, but he finds ways to stop the puck.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Co-equals who alternate every game just like last year so long as they are both healthy.

LT is the more consistent steady-Eddy, but Hill stands on his head under pressure. Just like last season, it seems like it is the "easy" games where Hill starts to fall off.
Thompsons definately a battler of a goalie, both in terms of how he plays and his career progression. Not going to lie, I've been high on Thompsons since the end of the 22 season where he single handedly tried to carry the team to the playoffs. It's nice to see us scoring goals in shootouts to help him out, instead of the 0-19 across three consecutive games we gave him in 22.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Even though the Knights have won 2 shootouts this season, i still find the shootout to be f***ing trash that needs to be abolished as soon as possible.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Even though the Knights have won 2 shootouts this season (they have only been in 2), i still find the shootout to be f***ing trash that needs to be abolished as soon as possible.
Agreed... at the very minimum take away the extra point in a S/O Reg W 2 Points | OTW 2 Pts OTL 1 pts | SOW or SOL 1 pt, but the winner does get the "W" because too many people can't accept a tie.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
Thompsons definately a battler of a goalie, both in terms of how he plays and his career progression. Not going to lie, I've been high on Thompsons since the end of the 22 season where he single handedly tried to carry the team to the playoffs. It's nice to see us scoring goals in shootouts to help him out, instead of the 0-19 across three consecutive games we gave him in 22.
Agree, but Hill really impressed during the Cup run. I honestly thought he should get the Conn Smythe.

Even though the Knights have won 2 shootouts this season, i still find the shootout to be f***ing trash that needs to be abolished as soon as possible.
But the "average fan" thinks it is so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad