GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/26/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
It's okay, the Habs wake up call comes by Christmas.

well the leafs just lost twice to them in embarrassing fashion, i guess the leaves are withering away in november:popcorn:? oh no that's just a week away!! leafs fans, losing, and tears, name a better trio! :laugh::laugh:

reply back when you actually win anything :laugh:

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
well the leafs just lost twice to them in embarrassing fashion, i guess the leaves are withering away in november:popcorn:? oh no that's just a week away!! leafs fans, losing, and tears, name a better trio! :laugh::laugh:

reply back when you actually win anything :laugh:
Even uncle Gary can't help taking cracks at them. :laugh:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Pe5cQAs.gif

It looked like AM34 was going grow a pair then he did a drive bye

I generally think that “toughness” in hockey is overrated in today’s game and too much is made of it, but this is legitimately an issue.

Dillon’s hit on Matthews as well as Perry’s hit on Barrie here were hard, violent hockey hits where there did seem to be some contact with the head. I don’t think they were especially malicious hits and could be swayed either way regarding a suspension, but that’s not the point.

The point is, with just about every other team in the league, when one of your star players gets hit like that, there is some kind of physical response. It doesn’t have to be dropping the gloves and jumping a guy, and it doesn’t have to be a hit to the head of the other team’s star player the next time they’re out there. It can be just a cross check, a slash to the legs and some trash talk - not everybody is good at fighting, and not everybody should do it; Matthews probably shouldn’t - but you have to show something. Some kind of response. No response whatsoever to either of those hits is pathetic.

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Stars are bad. It's the last time I pick players from them for my fanduel lineup.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
It seems like every decent chance by Montreal is a goal. How long until Babcock learns that Hutchinson isn't an NHL goalie?

Who else is he supposed to play? There aren’t exactly any other NHL goalies in that organization and Andersen can’t exactly play 82 games.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
I thought it was a penalty when it is an offside challenge ? I guess that's a new rule ?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Pretty pathetic game from the Avs, but schedule-makers' are messed up mofos' thinking that Avs as the home team spent less time in Denver than the Ducks did for this game. That's pretty pathetic if you were to ask me.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Pretty pathetic game from the Avs, but schedule-makers' are messed up mofos' thinking that Avs as the home team spent less time in Denver than the Ducks did for this game. That's pretty pathetic if you were to ask me.
Schedule-makers messed up putting a game in Vegas than back to Denver. Pretty sure everyone except Makar and the 4th line was hangover :sarcasm:

Reactions: S E P H
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad