GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/24/2024 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
At the loser point handed by the refs? yes I am. Just going to take an extra day or two to pass them
I've never seen someone so obsessed with a team and blinded by their hatred. Like, I hate the Oilers too but I can still respect when they play well. Also, who the hell has time to watch every game a rival plays?

Canucks dominate a game and get goalied, but the refs calling clear penalties is suddenly a problem. You have issues man.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
When I seen that Canucks go down on all fours in front of the net, I was like oh that's a penalty, and then I seen who fell. EP40. You can;t keep getting away with that and embarassing the officials. Mikeyev did it once leading to a goal already.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Even if Pettersson flopped (he didn't, he's not McDavid) crosschecking someone in the back who didn't have the puck is an interference penalty everytime.

At the very least call both cause if you don't someone is wide open in OT.
Bad missed call but the sequence that led up to it was also pretty bad. Pettersson having a pretty off night

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
When I seen that Canucks go down on all fours in front of the net, I was like oh that's a penalty, and then I seen who fell. EP40. You can;t keep getting away with that and embarassing the officials. Mikeyev did it once leading to a goal already.

Well hughes was badly crosschecked into the boards head first and they chose not to call that one and it was the most deserving. They just dont know what they are doing or calling from game to game for some reason.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Being an Oilers fan you should be used to seeing players down on all fours :laugh:

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Petey needs to learn how to cry to the refs. Should watch video on Mcdavid. Best whiner in the league.
Oh god no, McDavids garnered a reputation where he rarely gets calls. We don’t need Pettersson whining like that

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017

Ah now I'm starting to understand the level of incomprehension you are cursed with.

Bad missed call but the sequence that led up to it was also pretty bad. Pettersson having a pretty off night
He was way off. Kind of shocked we did as well as we did with his ineffectiveness. He needs to find a consistent second gear in the second half.

Reactions: Three On Zero

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
2nd time this year a very obvious penalty goes uncalled & they score immediately. So frustrating.

Whatever. Great game. Canucks dominated most the game & Hofer was great. Good comeback.
Hm it’s almost like the refs called a Blues goal back earlier in the game and it shouldn’t have gone to OT in the first place.

That Neighbours play on Cole didn’t affect the goal at all and is a play that happens in front of the net all game long and is basically never called.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Kings are in a free fall
Conroy needs to drop Blake a friendly hey how are ya want to buy some stuff text

Totally agree. Even a string bean can put on some muscle in this day and age.

He's listed at 176lbs. Not sure if that's accurate or not but that's almost bordering on malnourished for his height. Especially in a game with as much contact as pro hockey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tofveve

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Pettersson skated into his costly turnover in OT trying to play Hero

but it was also his play on the boards thats drew both blues in that led to the tying goal

so cost his team a point
but also got them a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad