grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
thats the beauty of having fans in the stands and not a bunch of empty seats

Lipton_Kermit.png

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Flyers wait too long to pull the goalie. ****in Nashville take Radulov out of the league for years cos of some BS curfew story and then he goes to the Habs.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Last time I checked, the Flyers are still an NHL team. Their d is very good with Provorov, Ghost, etc.

I mean i don't want to kick them while they are down but Provorov is rookie who has looked like he needs to be sent down and Ghost is terrible defensively. You then said "etc" because the rest of their defense roster are buyout candidates

Mar 15, 2011
NJ
I mean i don't want to kick them while they are down but Provorov is rookie who has looked like he needs to be sent down and Ghost is terrible defensively. You then said "etc" because the rest of their defense roster are buyout candidates

Agreed. Provorov doesnt look ready yet, but he has his moments.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal

Now way Provorov gets sent down after a performance like tonight, he was solid. Also Manning was Philly's best D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad