GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/22/19 - Double Digit Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasquatchbreath

Oct 7, 2019
Shots were pretty close with about 10 minutes to play. The leafs were out of gas....

You might want to think theyre so dominant, but maybe they just lack talent to finish. Look at that roster past the first line. Its really not good at all.

The team that made the Stanley Cup finals, who beat you in the first round 2 years in a row and has lost one game so far “doesn’t look good to you”?

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Im no adbanced stats guy but apparebtlyvthats what expected goals factors in i think.

Goaltending has been off the charts bad. They need a backup badly. Thats probably the best game cantsave muchison has played and the first two goals were somewhat weak. Quite savable anyway.

Just about everything about Toronto has been horrible. Especially that defense. The Toronto high paid stars are largely under performing. If they don't make the playoffs or it's another one and done.... lol.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I don't think it's a given they make the playoffs. Buffalo picked up another two points tonight.

Since the turn of the year, the Leafs are 25-21-8, good for 15th in the league. They are tied for the most goals allowed with Buffalo. They have not been very good in 2019.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
I still think it's a little ridiculous to let a guy that's sitting in the box when OT ends get to take part in the SO.

Reactions: JenniferH

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Oilers regressed as a species, the 1-4-0 trap the Jets employed sent them into a downward spiral, Wild took advantage.

Rip.

And lol at gaudreau milking a stick to the shoulder like he got slashed on the face.

Reactions: Devonator

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Ha ha you stupid Flames.....a nice return to being an average squad this year for you....on a positive note I see that Lucic racked up another point for you guys....2 assists in 11 games....nothing to sneeze at there......and to think you have him locked up for many more seasons to come....and at a reasonable cap hit....well done.....well done......

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Ha ha you stupid Flames.....a nice return to being an average squad this year for you....on a positive note I see that Lucic racked up another point for you guys....2 assists in 11 games....nothing to sneeze at there......and to think you have him locked up for many more seasons to come....and at a reasonable cap hit....well done.....well done......

I get unreasonably mad when people use too many ellipses.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Thought the Flames deserved a better fate tonight, two fluky goals (though the first was on Talbot).

The Hawks look much better in their zone, great interior D; which suits Lehner well.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Marc-Andre Fleury has been phenomenal this season so far.

Played the most games in the NHL (10) , has faced most shots in the NHL (319), has faced most shots per game in the NHL (31,9)
most wins in the NHL (7), has the best record in the NHL (7-2-0-0) , has the most minutes in the NHL (587:23) from goalies that have played 4 or more games, 4th best SV% (.937), 5th best GAA (2.04) the list goes on and on.

EARLY VEZINA FAVORITE

Reactions: GKG18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad