GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/22/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Was there a concert in the Staples Center last night or something? Some pretty bad ice out there.

Doesn't excuse Burrows being an idiot.

...or does it?...

Actually, it was Horvat's skate getting caught and causing him to stumble.

And the other tripping penalty he got nailed for?

When did I bring up Burrows? I'm just wondering if there was a concert last night because the ice is awful, how does that relate to Burrows and his two penalties?

And here we are.

I brought up Burrows for getting nailed twice. You had an excuse for one of them and I was curious if you could pull an encore. :dunno:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
You'd think by listening to the Preds announcers they were missing all of their best players and were beating the '08 red wings.

Honestly I was shocked we won. We iced 20 last night and lost RyJo, Smith, and Sissons to the flu at the start of the 2nd, thus playing ~8 forwards for half the game.

This was a back to back game on top of that with ~5 AHL call-ups. It was pretty surprising to win 5-1 against PIT.

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
I just noticed, Gaudreau is too.

Drafted two years before he was born.

sounds right.

2014-15-Upper-Deck-Artifacts-Johnny-Gaudreau-RC-212x300_zpsyzlrcd0f.jpg

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
And here we are.

I brought up Burrows for getting nailed twice. You had an excuse for one of them and I was curious if you could pull an encore. :dunno:

No, I was referring to Horvat's skate getting caught (due to bad ice) when he was entering the zone that caused him to give up possession of the puck.

How is bringing that up an excuse for Burrows taking a penalty?

Answer - it isn't

EDIT: I guess you don't know that Horvat plays for Vancouver too. Burrows didn't trip Horvat....

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
No, I was referring to Horvat's skate getting caught (due to bad ice) when he was entering the zone that caused him to give up possession of the puck.

How is bringing that up an excuse for Burrows taking a penalty?

Answer - it doesn't

Let me rephrase my initial response to you then, just so we can get on the same page:

Even if the ice is bad because of something going on at Staples last night, Burrows taking dumb penalties is affecting this game even more.

Cool?

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Let me rephrase my initial response to you then, just so we can get on the same page:

Even if the ice is bad because of something going on at Staples last night, Burrows taking dumb penalties is affecting this game even more.

Cool?

OK, I guess you didn't understand my post was to ask whether there was a concert at Staples Center because I noticed the ice was bad and wasn't just a subtle post that only you thought was an excuse for Burrows taking a bad penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad