GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/22/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
Off the camera in Calgary, 3-2 Blues.

Oh it was before the first penalty expired, Blues still on the PP.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
OK, I guess you didn't understand my post was to ask whether there was a concert at Staples Center because I noticed the ice was bad and wasn't just a subtle post that only you thought was an excuse for Burrows taking a bad penalty.

Actually my response was intended to be facetious and I thought your reply was excusing Burrows' penalt(ies)y. Sorry for the confusion.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Can't tell if the Flames or Leafs have a better defense... LOL

That was a nice assist by Yak.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Good for Yak. Happy to see him put up some points, especially against the Flames. He has his confidence back to pre-Eakins levels.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Actually my response was intended to be facetious and I thought your reply was excusing Burrows' penalt(ies)y. Sorry for the confusion.

No worries, I'm more than willing to say when dumb penalties are taken and not try to excuse them.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Perron hat trick.

Something is seriously wrong in CGY...I can't quite put my finger on it, but they SHOULD be better, I know that.

Idk but their breakout is beyond horrible. They aren't THAT bad defensively and once they have control in the offensive zone they are ok. They just seem to be unable to make a pass out of their zone or move it in the neutral zone.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
What a terrible turnover by Hamilton. For what seems like a great on paper defense Calgary might have the most careless group in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad