GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/20/19 - 5 Games Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Over-all it was a terrible game, win or lose. I wouldn't pay more than 20 bucks to see that game. OT was at least OK but still a mess. At least the Jets had the 3 shots of the game with Dahlstrom, Connor, and Laine. Laine and Bear were worth watching. The rest were blah

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Bad hockey =/= Boring bad hockey

Jets are the latter. At least the opposing team had some excitement when they scored 5-6 on the Oilers last year.
I get it. You have no defense and lost 3 in a row prior to this game, Maurice was going to do everything in his power to bore out a win and he did. So good for him.

**** the Jets.
Awe I agree.
tenor.gif

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Try and rewatch the game when you're sober.

I can't quite think of something more hilariously inane than thinking the team that gives up the most high danger chances and goals in the league is a trap team.

Are you just bitter?
You think oiler fans watch their team sober?

Bourdon

Mar 20, 2007
When Tippet's system gets put into place, these low event, boring games will become more and more commonplace.

I wish these old school coaches would get phased out of the league already. Tocchet, Montgomery, Trotz, etc. Unbearable hockey to watch for anyone not a fan of your teams.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Goddamn Tkachuk. Stop chewing on your mouthguard.

Annoys the hell out of me when players do that, and he's especially bad at it. Like a cokehead with an oral fixation.

Reactions: Crosstraffic

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Nobody actually lives in Edmonton
Id rather live in Edmonton than favellas in a village. I feel bad for those guys, we’ve got it okay here. I actually donate as well as it is a good cause, no lie.

Regarding the flames and ducks, I dislike these 2 teams. I can’t choose a team to win so this is the only way out for me...

5CD191D6-88DA-4E13-AE7C-581720732E90.jpeg

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Goddamn Tkachuk. Stop chewing on your mouthguard.

Annoys the hell out of me when players do that, and he's especially bad at it. Like a cokehead with an oral fixation.
I guess you don't like Steph Curry then. I sometimes wonder if the Mouth Guard serves a purpose or if it's just a chew toy. Of course I have to wear one when I go to bed at nights and something keeping it on is pretty hard to do.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Neal is having a resurgence in Edmonton and Talbot is having a resurgence in Calgary it looks like. Not a bad trade off.

Pretty sure that's not what the trade off is, especially considering Smith seems to be doing fine with the Oilers (although he is perennially streaky so I won't be surprised if he goes in the toilet for a few weeks here shortly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad