GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/20/19 - 5 Games Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RalphKing

Mar 28, 2017
Smith will go through an insane slump. He does every year but he's still capable and can steal games.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Everyone resurges I guess.... Lucic has been great all year too. Everyone is happy. Dont need to piss war for a 1000th time
I'm pretty consistent that I don't get into that whole thing. I actually like Lucic and wouldn't mind for him to find his game again

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Nice to see Calgary's biggest question mark going into the year isn't an issue. Goalies have been good

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Saw the Flames-Ducks.

The Ducks have a nice forward group. Big, mobile, skilled. Kase, Terry, and Rackel look good.

Hammer was a beast for the Flames. One of the best defenders in the game.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
What are those impressive stats you are talking about? The guy was 32nd in the league in Sv% amongst goalies with at least 10 games played last year.

Just because being 32nd is apparently good enough to be Vancouver's player of the season doesn't mean he's anywhere near the top of the league. Statistically, he has never had an above-average season.

Considering the defence he had in front of him, his save percentage stats where good, as was his GAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad