GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/19/2023 | 12 Games is nice, but I swear some of the games could have been yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Avs looking like the globetrotters out there vs Chicago, theyre in different leagues. 22 Shot period for Avs lmao

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Taylor Hall is a second liner at this point of his career. Ryan Donato as Bedards RW this game is a joke. They honestly don't have anyone better to play with him?
They drafted 1st overall, Kane left and Toews might be retired. They aren't a great team.

Reactions: PaulD

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
If you think that was a goal you are out to lunch.

There is a reason it wasn’t challenged by the Sharks coaching staff no matter how animated the goalie was after the goal, because it was a goal.

The goalie did not have control of the puck at all, it was loose and visible the whole time, the puck was pushed over the line, not the pad. Hope you are having a nice lunch.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
There is a reason it wasn’t challenged by the Sharks coaching staff no matter how animated the goalie was after the goal, because it was a goal.

The goalie did not have control of the puck at all, it was loose and visible the whole time, the puck was pushed over the line, not the pad. Hope you are having a nice lunch.
The pad was in front of the net. He pushed the pad out of the way to push the puck into the net. Antoher ridiculous NHL interpretation.

Taylor Hall is a second liner at this point of his career. Ryan Donato as Bedards RW this game is a joke. They honestly don't have anyone better to play with him?
Reichel, but they insist on playing Reichel at centre.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Puck was free.
So what? He shouldn't be allowed to move the goalies pad to get the puck in the net. Remenda says because he touched the puck first and then pushed the goalies pad out of the way it is a good goal.
So then he could touch the puck first and drive the goalie through the net and then score and it's a good goal.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Offside challenges are the worst thing to ever happen to this sport.

When it’s that close it’s annoying but it’s better to get it right.

The broadcast was showing Colton I believe offsides but if Drouin was already in the zone and the puck never came out isn’t that technically onside? I think the broad cast was wrong the way they explained it.

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
When it’s that close it’s annoying but it’s better to get it right.

The broadcast was showing Colton I believe offsides but if Drouin was already in the zone and the puck never came out isn’t that technically onside? I think the broad cast was wrong the way they explained it.
You take a beautiful goal off the board because of an inch of blue ice that had absolutely nothing to do with the play. It's bad for the product

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
You take a beautiful goal off the board because of an inch of blue ice that had absolutely nothing to do with the play. It's bad for the product

I’m not in disagreement. Totally not the spirit of the rule

Ohhh Toews how I miss you on the island. I’m sorry I should have appreciated you more.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
i love the Georgiev career arch so far. Dude just needed a chance and some confidence behind a team with some effective 5v5 structure. He looks so good in the games I watch

Edit: and I still hate offsides reviews. Always a nice goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad