GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/19/2023 | 12 Games is nice, but I swear some of the games could have been yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
10-19-1.jpg

10-19-3.jpg

10-19-2.jpg

Last edited:

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I don't get all the hype about this Panthers - Leafs game. It's an October game and it means nothing. Beating the snot out of the Panthers won't undo losing to them (although too bad Bennett is conveniently out I would have liked Reaves to introduce himself).

Just hoping for a good hockey game above all else.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Bedard vs MacKinnon.....at 10:30 Eastern for some reason

:confused:

Other guy would never allow this
I think the other guy was kidnapped
Need to organize a rescue team.
Let's just see how this plays out a little bit, that other guy had a pretty rocky start to the year. He may be off for some mental health reasons
Kidnapped is such a harsh word, I prefer abducted... sounds like it might involve aliens.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I don't get all the hype about this Panthers - Leafs game. It's an October game and it means nothing. Beating the snot out of the Panthers won't undo losing to them (although too bad Bennett is conveniently out I would have liked Reaves to introduce himself).

Just hoping for a good hockey game above all else.
Who is hyping it up? Must not hang in your circles. Home opener, raise the EC Champ banner, and hope this decimated team doesn't get embarrassed: that's my take.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Who is hyping it up? Must not hang in your circles. Home opener, raise the EC Champ banner, and hope this decimated team doesn't get embarrassed: that's my take.

Leafs media are acting like this game means something and the Leafs need to prove something when it has no meaning

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad