GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/19/2023 | 12 Games is nice, but I swear some of the games could have been yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodrow

Dec 8, 2005
Bedard is going to get way less points than most anticipated if the Blackhawks powerplay continues to suck this bad.

Reactions: TLEH

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Did Mrazek just go limp when touched, or was it just the awkward straight above camera angle

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Mrazek numbers this year aren’t going to reflect his play. My 3rd Hawks game this year and ever game he’s made some incredible saves and has been tracking the puck well and focused. Team in front of him is what it is. This is the case with a team in transition and in a rebuild.

Reactions: Mighty Makar

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Bedard is going to get way less points than most anticipated if the Blackhawks powerplay continues to suck this bad.
Tatar, for example, was available all summer when the Hawks were throwing money around on washed up bottom 6 wingers

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
i love the Georgiev career arch so far. Dude just needed a chance and some confidence behind a team with some effective 5v5 structure. He looks so good in the games I watch

Edit: and I still hate offsides reviews. Always a nice goal

He’s unbelievably good.

First goalie we’ve had since prime, healthy Varlamov where there is zero fear or nerves when he’s in between the pipes. Total stud.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
I'm honestly disappointed in the Bedard showing considering all the hype. I get that he has a shit team surrounding him, but he did nothing noteworthy tonight.

Last edited:

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
I'm honestly disappointed in the Bedard showing considering all the hype. I get that he has a shit team surrounding him, but he did nothing noteworthy tonight.
I mean the Avs have been pretty dominant possession wise the last few games, his teams gotta get the puck back and move it well. Can’t expect a kid to do all that himself against the Avs in his first week or two

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Vegas is still the best team in the league. Colorado is maybe close but actually no one else.

The hockey 'experts' are clueless.

To be fair:

So far both Vegas and Colorado haven´t been really tested so far this season. Vegas only real challenge was Dallas, and that game went to a SO.

Colorado plays Carolina tomorrow...the first real test in their season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad