GDT: HFBoards GDT 10/17/19 - For once i have good games

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Feel free to provide some examples.

You seem to make a habit of making claims, without any facts.

LOLOLOLOL

Next BOA, I’ll be sure to make a note cause I sure as hell don’t want to wince 100 times over reading previous threads. I wouldn’t mind oiler fans proving me wrong on this for once whatsoever.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
No stick, no glove and Fleury still makes saves. You've got to be kidding me. Don't think I've ever seen that before, where the glove comes off.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
You can start calling us classless when flames fans demand for mcdavid’s head to be taken off the second we don’t like something. Absolutely ridiculous you are brushing this off when I and other fans see it with our own eyes.

***** fans regularly call for Flames to get injured, it's nothing new. Reading HF *** during Flames games is like reading through a stack of death threats a politician would get.

Reactions: super6646

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Then **** cp too. I’ve openly expressed how Ive felt about them before. Doesn’t make it better when you guys stoop their level.
Both players did bad things, that’s all there is to it. You got some flames fans telling us that’s he skated into an elbow. Im not blind, nor are the others watching this game.

Don’t generalize the vast majority of Oilers fans, we couldn’t stoop to their level even if we tried.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
The last time I was on here you were literally guaranteeing the future of the Flames.

Hypocritical.
Is this in reference to me stating that the Flames won't be 2nd in the league when it comes to goal scored this season?

That's called a prediction, Bron. Apparently your vocabulary could use some work. Poor attempt

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Based on the first couple weeks Arizona is a damn good hockey team. They're no fluke. Everything they worked on the last couple years is really paying off.

As long as they stay healthy, there's no way they don't make the playoffs.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
You guys really need to start adding trolls to your ignore list. The amount of people I see in here that look like they're arguing with themselves is comical

I assume some people just like arguing.

But ya, anyone that is predictably annoying gets ignored from me.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
A slash in the back of the legs is hardly anything? In what universe is that true?

The NHL has given out fines for diving for similar slashes:

Doesn't mean they are dives, but the NHL definitely seems to be leaning towards those type of plays being dives.

That said, look at this:

According to Garry Galley, that's not a dive, and Garrison was not ever known as a diver.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
My phone is way too broken to source the video and do the deed myself but how was Hall's garbage forearm head shot not a main boards thread tonigh?

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Fox makes himself so low on his skates though. Look at this still from before contact is made.

Look at Fox’s legs. Why is he so low? Kind of hard to hit a guy square in the shoulder or chest when he lowers his body so much at the last second. Still not a good hit but I don’t think he was targeting the head.
Old quote but if this is the only place he hi was covered, you have to have a better instinct than to stick a wing out and take a shot at the guy's head.

Hall looked like he wanted that one from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad