GDT: HFBoards GDT 10/16/19 - Here's some games to get you over the hump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
Oilers so good they score two times on same power play!

Any one who says Draisaitl is a product of McDavid needs to watch this one he is demolishing the Flyers

Reactions: ujju2

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
4 points for McDavid already and 3 for Draisaitl.

Philly was completely outplaying the Oilers until those two just took over.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
The Avs are unbeaten. They are literally the best team in hockey so far this season and were the 5th last team eliminated from the NHL last season. They’ve beaten Washington, Boston and Calgary and have lost to nobody.

Are you seriously going to give the whole “last thing Avs fans should worry about” spiel? Give me a break.
Sooner or later they were going to lose. They lost this game in OT where they were pretty bad--short handed goal beat them. Does that mean they're not a great team? No. It means welcome to pro sports. Good teams have off games.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
I am actually sad that Penguins fans have to watch that trap style of play for 82 games of the season. Took an interesting tilt on paper and turned it into a tar war.

They looked fast and good. Trap-wise, this is Sullivan we're talking about. Guy lives and breathes puck possession.

Plus how can you say trap when the forecheck was insane tonight? Team definitely went all out effort-wise. Idk if that part is sustainable but the game was fun as shit to watch.

Also our whole L2 is missing. 5 of 6 middle six forwards are out. There has to be some degree of balls to the wall straight-line hockey.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Nothing went in against the Hawks for the Oil... everything is going in tonight. What the Fudge?

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Nothing went in against the Hawks for the Oil... everything is going in tonight. What the Fudge?
Goaltending and defense
Carter Hart probably has Oilers pajamas on underneath the PHI Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad