GDT: HFBoards GDT 10/16/19 - Here's some games to get you over the hump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckluck13

Sep 28, 2019
Oilers are such pretenders. Out shot by 30 shots and looked like crap. Better hope mcdavid and draisatl can keep this up.

Spoilers

Jun 24, 2018
I don’t get some Flames fans obsession with the Oilers. Like I know they are rival teams but the Flames aren’t even playing tonight. It’s weird.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Games coming off a road trip can be hard. Oilers looked tired. Then McDrai said lets goo

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
I'm obviously glad the Pens won, but not unlike a double-minor never being called unless blood is drawn, I don't think stick-on-stick slashing should ever be called unless the stick breaks. It doesn't even take much these days to do the job -- hold on to your stick.
So hacking someone’s stick out of their hands would be ok but it randomly breaking because of an imperfection should be a penalty?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Oilers are such pretenders. Out shot by 30 shots and looked like crap. Better hope mcdavid and draisatl can keep this up.

You should honestly just let it go. I think you’re probably correct that they won’t make the playoffs but you’re just making things worse for yourself by making these posts right now.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Was hoping for more fireworks in the 3rd period of the ducks-sabres game. Been tame compared to the first 2 periods.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
I'm obviously glad the Pens won, but not unlike a double-minor never being called unless blood is drawn, I don't think stick-on-stick slashing should ever be called unless the stick breaks. It doesn't even take much these days to do the job -- hold on to your stick.

I actually agree with you except that they are ALWAYS called, even when they are stupidly soft and this one was not.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
You can win by playing good exciting hockey as well.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yea its so f***in boring when my team scores 7 goals back to back and leads the league in goals scored following those games. Troll harder

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
Under looked stat of the night:

Brandon Manning is scoring at a 1 GPG pace!!!

(Yes its one game I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad