GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/9/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroPT*

lol at the Hawks fans complaining. I don't see you guys with McCormick as your only goal scorer

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Ha ha...stupid flames....slowly resorting to the bad team we thought they would be....but don't get to bad...we don't want you guys getting a top 3 pick!!:laugh:

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
It just goes to show if you play only at a 90% effort, you're gonna lose more than you win no matter who you play. Parity is a *****.

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
Only explanation I can come up with for this slump the Hawks are in is Reif. Just haven't played well since he passed, and even worse since the news of the circumstances. Their heads clearly aren't in the game. They must feel awful.

Bps21*

I've watched way too many Oilers games this year as I'm not an Edmonton fan...but man have they looked different since finally waking up and throwing Eakins off the bus. Today was the best they've looked. This wasn't a "well we stole a game from a good team" games...they actually played great and deserved that W

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
It seems like most Panther games are either exciting or just flat out crazy. Probably why I watch a lot of their games. Well that, and maybe Steve Goldstien, who does help make the game exciting.

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
Oilers played a tight checking game and did a great job on the boards tonight. Let's also not forget how great Teuvo was.

ZeroPT*

Well as one of the supposed best teams in the league, you probably shouldn't be getting embarrassed by the ****ing Oilers

one game. The Hawks are still one of the best teams in the league. Jesus. I would kill to be in their situation right now.

They're 2 points back of 1st in the league for crying out loud

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
Well, Oilers are 3-1-2 under Nelson. The 1 regulation loss being an own goal at the end of the Detroit game.

Nice to see some wins. Wonder how long it lasts. They are a different team under him. Point blank shots in the slot down like 95% from Eakins and competing harder.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Well, Oilers are 3-1-2 under Nelson. The 1 regulation loss being an own goal at the end of the Detroit game.

Nice to see some wins. Wonder how long it lasts. They are a different team under him. Point blank shots in the slot down like 95% from Eakins and competing harder.
Yeah, that'll get you beat. lol

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

Yeah, gotta say, I've been very critical of the Oilers through this mess, but this was the second post-Eakins game I watched and it's been night and day. They at least look like they not only understand what they need to do to win, but they are willing to do it. Good stuff. Didn't hurt that the Hawks clearly underestimated them, but that's on the Hawks. Great to see Yak get a beauty near the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad