GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/9/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bps21*

I feel like tampa can set a new record for shots in the third period after just doing it in the second. This is the sabres 3rd in 4 nights all on the road. They look completely wiped.

GerbeSonOfGloin

May 27, 2011
This is reminiscent of many sabres games this year. Goalie keeps them alive way longer then they should be...shots eventually catch up with him in the third.

Earlier this year. We've reverted to our October form, complete with all our goals coming from checking-line players.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Do the Oilers have some kind of rave vibe going at Rexall? Whatever lights they have on the scoreboard above the ice keep changing the colors on the ice.

Bps21*

I'd say I feel bad for Neuvirth who was simply sensational but eats another loss anyway... But honestly I think these goalies are dead inside by now. Good show neuvirth.

sayheykid

Jun 12, 2010
I'd say I feel bad for Neuvirth who was simply sensational but eats another loss anyway... But honestly I think these goalies are dead inside by now. Good show neuvirth.

He was terrific. That should've been a bloodbath.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu

I've been impressed with him all season but tonight he took it to another level. He gave his team a chance to win when they were getting completely dominated. Hopefully next year he'll land in a better situation

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I wish the Sharks would have a game like the Florida/Calgary game that's happening right now. Plenty of offense and kind of fun. Most Sharks games have no offense and are kind of boring.

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
Montoya is horrible......

This is the worst goaltending I've seen in a while. He's unbelievably bad.. I know its back to back, but he should have been pulled after the 1st period. To still be in there after that 4th goal is basically forfeiting this game

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
Buffalo in extreme tank mode now. I can't believe the Oilers are so close to them and Carolina when they had a streak of 1 win in 21 games.

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
Buffalo in extreme tank mode now. I can't believe the Oilers are so close to them and Carolina when they had a streak of 1 win in 21 games.

To be fair Buffalo has won 1 of their last 12. And started the year winning 3 of 18. There's basically 40% of the season with 4 wins.

Aceonfire*

Derek Roy is going to cost the Oilers the 30th spot. Unbelievable.

As an Oil fan I am okay with it.

It sounds stupid but I rather see the team win and have a productive 2nd line for once.

Roy is an underrated player and it seems he fits in well with the Oilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad