GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/8/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Columbus shouldn't get a single point tonight, they absolutely stole one shooting 50% in the 3rd period. Completely out played.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
What a crazy game. Boring game, dominated by the Leafs, and then the Jackets decide to show up and win it.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Babcock needs to get his $*#@ together coaching OT. He always starts the Kadri line, who switch for Matthews/Nylander once they lose possession. However, EVERY time the other team just hangs back and does nothing with the puck until Matthews is off the ice. Start with your best player. Worried about winning the faceoff? Make Kadri/Matthews the forwards. Its so frustrating because the other teams have figured this out but Babs hasn't.

Reactions: Palio

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
Foligno not only interfered with Rielly, but he was the 4th CLB player on the ice at the time. Absolute garbage.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Foligno not only interfered with Rielly, but he was the 4th CLB player on the ice at the time. Absolute garbage.

thing is, the ref was literally 5 feet away and told rielly to get up . it happened fast but no ref is gonna tell a player to get up if there was any sort of penalty imo (I could be wrong)

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
That first lucky goal got them going it seems. Leafs should have ended it in overtime

The second goal for the Jackets never should have happened because the Leafs should have shut it down. They have to get that part of their game down for them to be successful.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
thing is, the ref was literally 5 feet away and told rielly to get up . it happened fast but no ref is gonna tell a player to get up if there was any sort of penalty imo (I could be wrong)

I dont what to blame the loss on the refs but they also missed a pretty clear too many men but as a Leaf fan we havent had many nights where we get more PP then the oppsition so im use to it

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Thought the Jackets were the better team. Andersen really played well up until the last few minutes.
Refs missed calls both ways.
It looked to me like a couple of Leafs stopped skating on the OT goal. Blame them not the refs.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I dont what to blame the loss on the refs but they also missed a pretty clear too many men but as a Leaf fan we havent had many nights where we get more PP then the oppsition so im use to it

yea there was a too many men penalty. that was obvious. i even think it was the one involved in whatever happened to reilly

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
4th player on the ice and pretty clear interference, but whatever, Leafs haven't been on the refs' good side all season, not surprised.

well imo if thats interference (could make an argument) then reilly has to go for the embellishment, a 360 spin with the glove flying the other way??

anyways heres what i meant earlier. clear too many men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad