GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/7/19 - 12 Games but none of thrones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
What a moron Virtanen is. Going to blow a guys head off in an 8-2 game.

giphy.gif
Wasn't smart to go for that type of hit at that point in that type of game, but he pretty much only catches the far shoulder.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
He didn't catch his head. I am just saying. Just cool the jets man it is 8-2 why try to run over a guy...

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Palat and Virtanen are both lucky it only got shoulder. That could have been bad. No need for that head hunting crap.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
He didn't catch his head. I am just saying. Just cool the jets man it is 8-2 why try to run over a guy...

There was still 3 minutes left, the game is still going. The lightning are still trying to score. Why can't he make a clean hit?

Beerleaguer2019

Nov 20, 2019
Nothing wrong by the rule book with that Virtanen hit.

just pointless and disrespectful to another pro to try to injure when the game is in hand and the matchup is done for the season.

But then again maybe it’s disrespectful by the lightning to run the score up.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Nothing wrong by the rule book with that Virtanen hit.

just pointless and disrespectful to another pro to try to injure when the game is in hand and the matchup is done for the season.

But then again maybe it’s disrespectful by the lightning to run the score up.

We play again this year.

The last time the two teams played there was multiple fights, a headshot etc. I don't think they care for each other much.

GFY

Touhou Fanatic
Dec 21, 2013
Richmond, B.C.
I mean, were the Lightning really running up the score? The Canucks were playing so casual the Lightning could play at like 20% and get quality scoring chances.

Sure they put their PP1 out there after the penalty when it was 8-2 but that was probably in retaliation to the hit Virtanen made when the game was already out of reach so I don't really blame them for that.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
There isn't 10 seconds left, there is 3 minutes left. It's not like the Lightning stopped playing the game at this point.
ok. Your opinion. Would you be angry if a Tampa player blew up EP40 with 3 minutes left when they were losing 8-2? I think you might be upset just a tad. Overall, just not a good look on Jake. That's all.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
The NHL: Ok, Linesmen, if it's close, just call it onside, since we can review it anyways!
Scott Cherrey: f*** that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad