GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The Florida - Boston game tonight was cancelled because of the blizzard here in Boston (yes, it is that bad)

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
For the Wild this is kind of like opening night - with Nino and Parise back the team is at full strength for the first time this season.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Kings and Flames game will be dirty.
Ducks and oilers might be a lil rough too i imagine... i dont want to call it a must win for the oil but its up there.

First game since the playoff series also.... and kesler is back, unfortunetly maroon isnt going to be there to break his stick in anger... but lucic tears would be nice

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Ducks and oilers might be a lil rough too i imagine... i dont want to call it a must win for the oil but its up there.

First game since the playoff series also.... and kesler is back, unfortunetly maroon isnt going to be there to break his stick in anger... but lucic tears would be nice

That is if Lucic can get out of his own zone with the puck on his stick.

How has Kesler been?

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
That is if Lucic can get out of his own zone with the puck on his stick.

How has Kesler been?

Um he fought matt tkachuk... and had a strong play on an empty net goal but havnt really noticed him too much

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Sportsnet: because of the location and conference alignment you don't see much animosity with these two teams.

Kadri and Thornton: hold my beer

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad