GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/30/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I'm not sure what qualifies as a "real line" but we have players on multiple lines on pace to score over 40 goals with possibly the best depth in the league.

Vasy has never been a liability in the playoffs, allowing a few goals in a meaningless regular season game means nothing.

I think you can ignore him. He’s being extremely over the top.

Reactions: DownIsTheNewUp

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
its not just that, its their overall fragility. Hit them, fight them, frustrate them and they implode.

Tampa is like a weapon thats perfect for military parades and test firings but will quickly fold if it encounters a real army which can only happen in PO of course.
Someone report this post...its trolling at its finest. Please.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Someone report this post...its trolling at its finest. Please.

well Im sorry to say but this isnt your Tampa board and I havent said anything offensive, its not really my fault that my opinion isnt appreciated by some.

unless of course what you are trying to say is that criticism of a team shouldnt be allowed.

Reactions: TheTang58

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Kudos to Pitt for answering the bell after getting embarrassed by NJ. Let's see if tampa answers the bell friday night.

Reactions: TheTang58

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
I love it. Curious how this was 4v4 but that first penalty of the game was not. No consistency.

Even Crosby got into it earlier. I love it.

Need some traditional fights now.
Won’t happen. Refs will start handing out misconducts in the third if it stays 4-0.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Don’t worry to all of the Tampa fans hating the Penguins right now.

They will more than likely lose to Ottawa 5-2 Friday night.

And then turn around and beat the Leafs Saturday night.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
well Im sorry to say but this isnt your Tampa board and I havent said anything offensive, its not really my fault that my opinion isnt appreciated by some.

unless of course what you are trying to say is that criticism of a team shouldnt be allowed.
Your post was flat out trolling. I was told by admin to report that crap instead of escalating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad