GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/30/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Not the whole series. And you weren't playing Arron Asham on your top line.
Combine the ice time of Bishop and Stamkos on that series and you get 24 minutes. In other words they were out the entire series. Stamkos I thought was brought back mainly for motivation than to actually contributing on ice. Even freaking Ryan Callahan had more ice time in game 7.

Anyway I'm done with this topic, it only brings back bad memories.

Reactions: DownIsTheNewUp

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Since the thread was closed on the main board.

Now that the game is over.... I wonder if Pierre McGuire/NBC will release an apology for tonight, and if so, how quick.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Funny how Dallas could score at will, but couldn't keep the puck out a few years ago. Now they cant score, but are one of the top teams in goals against lol

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Violent dirty hit by Benn on Eichel, lucky he didn't break his neck.

The official who stood there, watched it and did nothing should at least be suspended and probably fired. Of course it won't happen but that was Mario "if he dies he dies" Yamasaki level bullshit officiating.

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
Wish I would’ve been able to see Dahlin play tonight. Must’ve been a scratch or something.

Its ok I am sure you'll get to see more of the best rookie D in in the league, he is having one of the best season for an 18 years old D ever!

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Just finished watching that Pittsburgh/Tampa Bay game on DVR.

Pittsburgh, in the Sullivan era, plays fantastic team defense. Very underrated aspect of their game. They completely stifled Tampa’s offense for like...90% of the game.

yeah, pretty outmatched. outshot 21-11 at 5v5 and doubled up in scoring chances as well

Did you watch the game?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pierre treating the woman who competed in the skills competition who was working on the broadcast in the most condescending manner possible.
Didn't even notice it during the game.

That's how much I pay attention to or actually notice what he's saying.:laugh:

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Violent dirty hit by Benn on Eichel, lucky he didn't break his neck.

So in pursuit of the puck in the corner, a player can show his back to his opponent and try to stop 2 feet from the boards?

What ever happened to the expectation of protecting yourself ?

I'm glad he's fine apparently but suggesting this is all on benn is a little rich, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad