GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/29/20 - 6 Games Including BOA Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
We have 2 that will absolutely destroy a bunch of yours. WTF are you talking about lol

That is why a franchise like VAN will always be a loser franchise. When Trevor Linden and all of these losers are celebrated, you know you suck so hard

Oh my god we had Bure who was a cry baby and left our team and is garbage to McDavid. He was really fast!!
You sound really passionate about this.

giphy.gif

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Weak, just weak. You know when you have to use another team's victories as a burn that it just shows how pitiful your own team's record is. The Flames lost last year to the Lightning... do you want to mention them too? LOL. Keep trying sport. Keep trying.

Hey man you do you. I would rather have a McDavid and Drai who are LIGHT years ahead of Skittles, etc. You guys are not going ANYWHERE with those 2 losers. Thats a fact

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
That is why a franchise like VAN will always be a loser franchise. When Trevor Linden and all of these losers are celebrated, you know you suck so hard

Oh my god we had Bure who was a cry baby and left our team and is garbage to McDavid. He was really fast!!

You clearly have a strong disliking for Vancouver. Triggered by them winning again tonight.

Decent night of hockey all around. Wish the Oilers/Flames didn't goto make it to overtime, but happy Arizona and Dallas lost though.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
So the announcers keep clamouring for Kassian to answer the bell for forcing Tkachuk to fight out of his weight class. Does that mean Monahan will go Khaira on Saturday? Because last I checked, Monahan is closer to Khaira than Nuge in weight class.

Something tells me that’s a no

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So the announcers keep clamouring for Kassian to answer the bell for forcing Tkachuk to fight out of his weight class. Does that mean Monahan will go Khaira on Saturday? Because last I checked, Monahan is closer to Khaira than Nuge in weight class.

Which announcers? I hope they're being tongue-in-cheek, because that's a silly take.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB

Or Kassian could fight Lucic

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
McDavid and Drai have DOUBLE the points of your midget and Tkachuk lol. They will.

Chillax with that bs. That is like having a Jordan and Kobe and comparing them to 2 scrubs that can't even start. Get outta here with that garbage bro

Jordan and Kobe won titles. You win lotteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad