GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/29/20 - 6 Games Including BOA Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
The Oilers only penalty was a delay of game which is just ****ing :laugh:

yeah. I mean, there were some pretty light ones too in a game with physicality in there.

it happens. Happy I have front row tickets to the game on Saturday!

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
You're right... in the grand scheme whoever wins the BOA doesn't matter. I just have the feeling that if the Oilers were up 3-0 I'd see a different take from Oiler fans.
You probably would because they'd be up 9 points in the standings with 2 games in hand. Fortunately Edmonton is still in a good spot despite losing those 3 games.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I don't mind that loser point (Something the Flames are masters at). Barely any legs and still almost won. Good on them. 2 points back with 2 games on hand. The Canucks on the other hand. How the hell do they keep winning lol. All average players. Good on the coach and Markstrom.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I don't mind that loser point (Something the Flames are masters at). Barely any legs and still almost won. Good on them. 2 points back with 2 games on hand. The Canucks on the other hand. How the hell do they keep winning lol. All average players. Good on the coach and Markstrom.
All average players :help:

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Andrew Mangiapane might actually be like the 4th best forward on Edmonton on any given day.

McDavid and Drai have DOUBLE the points of your midget and Tkachuk lol. They will.

Chillax with that bs. That is like having a Jordan and Kobe and comparing them to 2 scrubs that can't even start. Get outta here with that garbage bro

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
You probably would because they'd be up 9 points in the standings with 2 games in hand. Fortunately Edmonton is still in a good spot despite losing those 3 games.
Well good luck playing StL on Friday and Calgary again on Saturday. The Flames might have a little more of a cushion Sunday morning.

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
Vancouver has a respectable stat line, I thought I would see some glaring holes.
solid goal differential
good at home
decent on the road
Top 10 in GF
Top 15 in GA
Top 10 PP
Top 15 PK

Not amazing but it is balanced

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
@Rubi
The biggest cushion the Flames have had is when they laid down naked on a soft pillow and let Colorado thrust them so hard as an underdog lollllll

Hey at least we made it, with the amount of first picks the Oilers had, they should have had something to show for it but they pissed all those high picks away.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
McDavid and Drai have DOUBLE the points of your midget and Tkachuk lol. They will.

Chillax with that bs. That is like having a Jordan and Kobe and comparing them to 2 scrubs that can't even start. Get outta here with that garbage bro

except Jordan and Kobe could actually make it to the show:sarcasm:

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Hey at least we made it, with the amount of first picks the Oilers had, they should have had something to show for it but they pissed all those high picks away.
That's what you have been holding on to. When is the last time that garbage org even passed the first round? I can't even remember?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
@Rubi
The biggest cushion the Flames have had is when they laid down naked on a soft pillow and let Colorado thrust them so hard as an underdog lollllll
Weak, just weak. You know when you have to use another team's victories as a burn that it just shows how pitiful your own team's record is. The Flames lost last year to the Lightning... do you want to mention them too? LOL. Keep trying sport. Keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->