GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/22/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
No. It’s the way you perceive things.

I’ve posted many similar things many times but because it involved a player you have an emotional bond to, it jumped out at you.

Right now you sound exactly like the leaf fans saying I only knock Matthews because my only motive is to hate the leafs, ignoring the amount of times they’ve seen me mention Marner being one of the very best in the game.
"Sorry didn't mean to make a jinx thread"

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
"Sorry didn't mean to make a jinx thread"

Go take a long walk off a short pier.
I also started an islanders hot thread. I also started a flames +/- thread.

My motive is to somehow sabotage all these teams.

You’re literally like the leaf fan who said threads dumping on leaf players are the only ones allowed, ignoring the ones bashing Laine, Price, Domi, Tarasenko, Draisatl and countless others.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I also started an islanders hot thread. I also started a flames +/- thread.

My motive is to somehow sabotage all these teams.

You’re literally like the leaf fan who said threads dumping on leaf players are the only ones allowed, ignoring the ones bashing Laine, Price, Domi, Tarasenko, Draisatl and countless others.
I'm not bringing up anything other than your posts regarding the Sharks in the past couple days.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I'm not bringing up anything other than your posts regarding the Sharks in the past couple days.
Except the ones where I praise Erik Karlsson, Joe Pavelsi and bring to light with exact numbers how productive Evander Kane has been.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
129 multi-goal games for Ovechkin, that is crazy.

Does anyone know what the record, that I assume is held by Gretzky, is?

Edit: I found an old tweet:

So I guess he is in 14th place.

He has had 8 more multi-goal games since that Oct. 10th tweet. :amazed:

Last edited:

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I apologize for not going through your entire post history.
The point remains, if I post with exact numbers how productive Kane has been recently, it would go unnoticed by you but if he goes cold over the next ten and I should happen to mention it, it could only because of an agenda.

I’m a Habs fan who lives in Toronto. What an earth would or could have possibly caused me to have some sort of agenda vs the Sharks? I’ve mentioned numerous times how awful the kings and many of their players have been. Do I have an agenda against them, or is it hockey conversation?

You and many others on this site need to do a better job of emotionally separating yourselves from certain topics.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The point remains, if I post with exact numbers how productive Kane has been recently, it would go unnoticed by you but if he goes cold over the next ten and I should happen to mention it, it could only because of an agenda.

I’m a Habs fan who lives in Toronto. What an earth would or could have possibly caused me to have some sort of agenda vs the Sharks? I’ve mentioned numerous times how awful the kings and many of their players have been. Do I have an agenda against them, or is it hockey conversation?

You and many others on this site need to do a better job of emotionally separating yourselves from certain topics.
Had you pegged as a Flames fan from the two threads I have referred to. My mistake.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
What in the hell has happened to the Caps on defense. They may be worse than my Pens.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Had you pegged as a Flames fan from the two threads I have referred to. My mistake.
No worries. It’s just the way it is here.

If I comment on a bad play that, say an Arizona player made, everyone will take it as..a comment on a bad play. An Arizona fan will take it as me waiting and jumping on a chance to bag on their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad