϶(°o°)ϵ
NHL 22-1.JPG
NHL 22-2.JPG

Reactions: Sk8M8

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Sharks will be in tough against the Sharks tonight. I don't expect Kane will try and pull the same antics he did last night. Tom Wilson will make sure he doesn't. I call Caps.

The Yotes vs the Sens will be a battle as the Sens are fighting for that #1 OAL draft pick this summer. Oh wait... thats not right. I guess its a toss up.

Islanders are playing great. They should take the Hawks.

The Canes play the Flames tonight. First time back to the Saddledome for Hamilton and Ferland. Should be interesting. Flames should win.

Wings play the Oilers tonight. Normally I'd say the Oilers should take this one but lately the Oilers are playing awful. I'll still call the Oilers for the win. They'll be inspired by McJesus's speech last night.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Sharks-Capitals

Two contenders who have both had a very tough week.

Sharks 3 losses in a row, giving up 18 goals in those 3 games.

Capitals 5 losses in a row, giving up 23 goals in those 5 games.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Sharks have been getting f***ed by the refs this entire road trip. Fitting a nonexistant hook would change the whole complexion of the game.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Sharks have been getting ****ed by the refs this entire road trip. Fitting a nonexistant hook would change the whole complexion of the game.
I feel like both teams are taking shifts off.... Maybe looking forward to the break for some guys... but it's been a weird game.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Ovie scorched Burns deftly tipping that puck past him at the blueline to pull the defender way out of position and create all the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad